Last update: February 6, 2017
PII, as described in US privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
• The content on the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
• The content on this website subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website, for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we are not liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
• Any trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator of this website, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or criminal penalties.
• This website may also include links to third party websites. These links do not suggest that we endorse those third party website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any third-party websites that we may link to.
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and, any dispute arising out of such use of the website, is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
ANY EARNINGS/INCOME STATEMENTS AND/OR EARNINGS/INCOME EXAMPLES ARE ONLY ESTIMATES OF WHAT WE THINK YOU COULD EARN. THERE IS NO ASSURANCE YOU’LL DO AS WELL OR EARN ANY MONEY AT ALL. ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS, AS TO INCOME EARNINGS, ARE NOT TO BE CONSIDERED AS AVERAGE EARNINGS. THERE CAN BE NO ASSURANCE THAT ANY PRIOR SUCCESSES OR PAST RESULTS, AS TO INCOME EARNINGS, CAN BE USED AS AN INDICATION OF YOUR FUTURE SUCCESS OR RESULTS.
MONETARY AND INCOME RESULTS ARE BASED ON MANY FACTORS. WE HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING HOW WELL YOU WILL DO, AS WE DO NOT KNOW YOU, YOUR BACKGROUND, YOUR WORK ETHIC, OR YOUR BUSINESS SKILLS OR PRACTICES. WE DO NOT, THEREFORE, GUARANTEE OR IMPLY THAT YOU WILL MAKE ANY SPECIFIC AMOUNT OF MONEY.
AS WITH ALL TYPES OF BUSINESSES, INTERNET BUSINESSES HAVE UNKNOWN RISKS INVOLVED TOO AND ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE. MAKING DECISIONS BASED ON ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED IN OUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES, EMAILS, OR WEBSITE SHOULD ONLY BE DONE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU COULD EXPERIENCE SIGNIFICANT LOSSES, OR MAKE NO MONEY AT ALL.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED AND RECOMMENDED BY OUR COMPANY ARE FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. USE CAUTION AND SEEK THE ADVICE OF QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS. CHECK WITH YOUR ACCOUNTANT, LAWYER, OR PROFESSIONAL ADVISER, BEFORE ACTING ON THIS OR ANY INFORMATION. USERS OF OUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND WEBSITE, AS WELL AS SUBSCRIBERS TO OUR EMAILS, ARE ADVISED TO DO THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING BUSINESS DECISIONS. ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES THAT HAVE BEEN PROVIDED SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY YOUR OWN QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS. OUR INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES SHOULD BE CAREFULLY CONSIDERED AND EVALUATED BEFORE REACHING A BUSINESS DECISION ON WHETHER TO ACT ON THIS INFORMATION.
YOU AGREE THAT OUR COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF YOUR BUSINESS DECISIONS RELATING TO ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED BY OUR COMPANY, OUR COMPANY’S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WE RECOMMEND.
We are required by the FTC to inform you that there is a financial relationship between our company and some of the products or services we recommend or promote.
I. Material Affiliation
Please assume that, any time a product or service is mentioned, that we may be compensated. Any recommendations made by us, for any product or service, have been made in good faith, based on either our own use of the product, or based on the merit of the product in public opinion.
II. Partiality Statement
Because we may be paid, a bias for those products may exist. Every effort has been made to ensure that all reviews are accurate and true, but some bias can be assumed simply because of the material relationship between our company and the third party companies involved.
We may receive monetary compensation for the links in this document, on our website, and/or the links shared in emails sent to our opt-in subscribers. If you purchase a product that we recommend, please be advised that we may be paid a commission.
This disclosure has been made to let you know that any product or service recommendation that we make should be assumed to have some financial benefit for our company. While this may not always be true, it should be assumed that it is.