One of my responsibilities as a (brand new) parent is to equip my daughter with the basic values, discipline, and sense of potential that most successful people have.
Here are the seven things I’ll tell her…
- Pay yourself first.
- Base your decisions on long-term rewards rather than instant gratification.
- Create multiple sources of income.
- Continuously invest in yourself.
- Have the courage to fail.
- Never blame anyone else – instead take full responsibility for your failures.
- Have a clear vision or purpose.